- Former Prosecutor.
- Former Counsel for the Police Union.
- Board Certified Criminal Defense Attorney Specialist.
- "...one of the outstanding criminal defense attorneys in Houston..." - Houston Chronicle
- ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Rating on Google, Yelp, EZ Local, and Avvo.
- Recent Criminal Defense Case Results!
With over fifty years of combined criminal defense experience our family operated, nationally recognized criminal defense attorneys are dedicated to providing you with high-quality solutions using innovative criminal defense.
High Water: The Impact of Hurricane Harvey on Harris County Criminal Courthouses Harris County Criminal Courthouse The Harris County Criminal Courthouse is a mess. Word on the street has the […]Read more ›
Recently the Governor signed H.B. No. 3016 allowing those convicted of first time DWIs to have their record non-disclosed (blocked) provided certain criteria is met. The DWI nondisclosure law becomes […]Read more ›
DWIs or DUIs are some of the most litigated cases in the criminal justice system. They are very fact-dependent cases, where strategy can change in a heartbeat depending on how […]Read more ›
DWIs or DUIs are some of the most litigated cases in the criminal justice system. They are fact-dependent cases, where strategy can change in a heartbeat as new information is revealed. […]Read more ›
Look at the photo above. What do you see? A) Lava B) An Ocean C) A Desert D) Mountains E) Something Else Ask others what they see. You will find […]Read more ›
Effective March 1, 2017, the District Attorney’s Office will unveil the Harris County Misdemeanor Marijuana Diversion Program (MMDP). This program aims to give citizens a chance to avoid misdemeanor marijuana […]Read more ›
In case you live in a bubble, on February 5, 2017, Houston will host the 51st NFL Super Bowl. While the game will attract millions of worldwide viewers, it is […]Read more ›
Know a lawyer? Like the lawyer? With the holidays upon us scroll past the gavels, scales of justice, and law books, here’s The REAL Gift Guide for Lawyers. ***Gifting Scale (1-5): […]Read more ›
- High Water: The Impact of Hurricane Harvey on Harris County Criminal Courthouses
- Block Party: DWI Nondisclosure in Texas
- Upping the Ante: How Quickly a Misdemeanor Becomes a Felony
- Parental Behavior That May Lead Your Child Toward Crime
- Freeing Tiger: Breaking Down Tiger’s DWI/DUI Arrest: Part 2 – Intoxication
Criminal Practice Areas
- Criminal Defense Practice Areas
- DWI & DUI Criminal Defense
- Drug Crimes
- Assault Defense
- Sex Criminal Defense
- Federal Lawyers
- White Collar Crimes
- Organized Crime
- Murder Charges
- Theft & Fraud Criminal Defense
- Erasing & Sealing Criminal Records
- Juvenile Defense
- Cannabis Compliance
- Criminal Resources